Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Nansi: Week 7

I think this week has been very busy for me. I have been doing a lot of editing and have gotten interviews done so far. I am pretty close to finishing since I need to put things together, but I know there are still many things to do. At least I have picked the parts of the interviews that I want to play. I couldn't see my mentor today, so I will see her next week. In the meantime I'll just email her and maybe call her. Hopefully she has gotten someone for an interview, but she's busy so I would understand if she hasn't. I'm glad that Vicki Thorn, founder of NOPARH has some connections and has referred me to John Morales. A man who has gone through the experience, which might just make my story stronger. Overall, this week has been okay, but I feel pressured since time is running out...

No comments:

Post a Comment